Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cassano: Sell Thiago Silva is a great crime


Criticized the star Italian Antonio Cassano sale Thiago Silva to Paris St Germain in which he described the deal that I got to the crime the major when he said: "Thiago Silva does not compensate for an even great player in our team I do not want to think otherwise .... out of the team will be considered a great crime because we are without him we can not compete in the league and not in the Champions League and I think that Ibrahimovic also angry that the deal was. "

Cassano said that he did not know if he will continue in Milan, preferring to focus on the European Championship where he said: "I want to focus on the current European Championship and then I will decide if you'll stay in the team or not, I have a dream in my head but I'm leaving for myself."


No comments:

Post a Comment